Saturday, April 4, 2009

The string never lies!

Our appointment yesterday was a bright, shiny moment in a busy, stressful week. Me and Ty have waited to know if we were having a baby girl or boy for awhile now and it is definitely exciting to know. We are both grateful for the support of our sisters and Mama's who came to the appointment with us. (Tisha, I really wish you could have been there, it would have made it complete!) Ty and I went in first and our Doc asked us if we wanted to know before everyone. Of course I couldn't wait any longer and it was a neat moment for me and Ty to share. Ty was so excited he kept stepping in front of the monitor to get a closer look and kept blocking my view! Our baby was cooperative for the first ultrasound and Doc told us what it was. We shuffled the rest of the girlies in and the baby had closed its legs and was being 'modest' in Doc's words. So I told everyone what Tyler and I were told, "this baby is giving me no indication that it's anything but a girl". So there you have it. From the beginning me and Ty have said it was a girl, kudos to the rest of you who thought so as well! We're so excited and to see the smiles on our families faces made me glad that we have family to share it with and that they all wanted to be there! 
A little more than 5 months and we can see what she looks like! 

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh!! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see her! The four of us need to get together and do a movie night or a game night or something.

Nessa said...

CONGRATS!! that is so exciting!!

Wendy said...

We are sooo excited for you too! We will love it no matter what sex it is!(hehe) She will be a beautiful little toe-headed sweetheart and I can't wait!!!Love you both...lots. Let the shopping begin!! And no-Tish- Mc will not get any less :)

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Bree,
That is so exciting! Congrats on the little girl!

Kevin, Chelsey, and Boston Pugh said...

Congrats that is so awesome. Its the best being a mom.

Tarah Peacock said...

Congrats I am so happy for you! Do you have any names ideas?

Meg and Brandon said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR PREGNANT!! congratulations! let me know when your due!