Here's basically what we did on New Year's Eve.
Spent it at G & G Browns, did the drawing, ate and chilled.
Brynlee started to get sick so we went home a little early and, oh man, on the ride home she started bawling and said, "This is the worst New Years ever!!" When I asked her why, she said, "Because I didn't even get to say Happy New Year's." Oh brother. I told her when midnight came I would wake her up and we could say it. Well.... Ty and I were both also sleeping during the midnight celebrations. We aren't going to tell her and she hasn't mentioned it yet so I think we may be off the hook.
That was it.
I'll end the blog with our Family Pictures.
Taken by Megan Gelter bowsntiesphotography.com at the Great Salt Lake in September 2015.








































Thanks for the crazy adventures 2015.
Hopefully we will have a lot of entirely new adventures next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment