Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Heartbeat!

It sounds weird on the blog. Tyler says it makes it sound like we have a transformer baby.  And it isn't showing the whole thing either. At the end of the video, the Dr. says, "Wow! Well, that was the first one!" Scared us both! Anyways, if you want a better version we can email it or text it to you. 
XOXOXO

4 comments:

Tisha and Mark said...

I shall call it Decepticon :) Sorry I haven't called yet. I have been super busy. We had the dance last night and I have been running around all day getting everything ready for Mark's surprise party tonight :) I want to give you my undivided attention. I will for sure give you a call tomorrow. Congrats again...welcome to the wonder known as motherhood :) XOXO

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Bree I am so excited for you guys! Your prego yay! Thats so fun!

Tracy and Whitney said...

Congrats you guys! you'll love being parents!

Wendy said...

Big news! Wait til next dr. appt. anad we'll figure out what "it's" going to be! So happy that your dreams are becoming a reality!Love ya lots, Mimi!