Saturday, July 30, 2016

*~*LA~GO~ON*~*

It was so hot but it was even more fun! 
Loved hanging out with this girl and our family! 
  
 
I don't think I've been to Lagoon since 9th grade Lagoon Day. (Looong time ago!)
It's changed a bunch. I didn't even know some of the rides existed and the Cannibal was probably the coolest ride I have EVER been on, well worth the 30 minute wait! I couldn't keep the water in my eyes and I think I may have drooled! Ty almost blacked out and James got stuck in the seat and had to have an employee get it unlocked. Oh geez, what a thrill! I wanna do that again!
  
  
The day wouldn't be complete without a merry-go-round ride and a frozen treat. 

Our last ride ended up being one that got everyone wet (even more funny because it was totally unexpected) and it was hilarious to see them try to dodge the water! 
Ah... summer nights.

No comments: